Pricing | FAQ | Useful Links | Have your Say | Who Uses JetQuay | Travel Tips
Here is some useful information for you when traveling through JetQuay.
Before You Travel
- Bookings for any service at JetQuay should be made at least 24 hours in advance of travel
- If you wish to cancel a booking, you should do so at least 6 hours in advance of travel or you may be charged in full for the service.
- If your flight plans change, you must provide us with at least 6 hours notification of the change. JetQuay will try to adapt to the changes and handle the service accordingly.
On the Day of Travel
- You should arrive at JetQuay at least 1 hour and 30mins before the scheduled departure time.
- If you have check-in baggage, you should allow more time.
- Due to certain airline security restrictions, there are a small number of airlines with which passengers cannot be checked in through JetQuay. Currently this includes United Airlines (UA), Delta Airlines (DL) and Low cost carriers (LCC) [Applies to Departure flights only].